Terms and Conditions
We place the heath and safety of passengers first and reserve the right to alter or change a trip as we feel necessary.
All sea going trips are subject to the weather and tides on the day, whilst we endeavour to keep passengers informed of any changes to the anticipated trip, this may not always be possible.
Tickets are not refundable or changeable unless we have made the decision to cancel the trip.
Vouchers or discounts cannot be applied after a ticket has been purchased. We offer one adult and one child rate per trip and are unfortunately unable to offer free places to carers, guardians or similar due to passenger number restrictions on our vessels. Evidence of discount entitlement will be required and pre-booking is essential.
We are happy to take group bookings and offer a discounted rate to groups of 15 or more. This is on the understanding that final numbers and collective payment will be given two weeks before sailing with the exception of our Special Events where we require final numbers and full payment one month prior to the trip.
If you require a Risk Assessment please click here to view. We are happy to help with any questions.
Our vessels are accessible for the majority of people with reduced mobility or who have a disability. Not all of our trips are suitable for persons with a mobility disability, please speak with us directly about your requirements. Our vessels are not designed or adapted to suit wheelchair users and we are unable to offer a wheelchair accessible toilet.
Our accessibility statement is available on request. We are happy to help with any questions.
Our vessel have licensed bars on board serving hot and cold drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic and snacks including crisps, biscuits and chocolate. If your cruise includes a Devon Cream Tea this will be served to you during the trip. We are only able to cater for dietary requirements such as intolerance or allergies with advanced warning. Trips that are inclusive of catering must be booked in advance and are not refundable after purchase.
Tickets for Special Events, particularly those that are inclusive of food, should be paid for at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
Provisional Bookings will be held for a maximum of two weeks. Confirmation is via completion of a booking form and payment of a non-refundable £200 deposit. The final balance is due one week before sailing and is non-refundable once paid. We are unable to decrease the number of passengers once payment has been processed, increases to passenger numbers are at the discretion of the caterer.
Stuart Line Cruises reserves the right to cancel or refuse any booking that they feel will be detrimental to the safety of passengers, crew or vessels. The Management’s decision is final.
You are not permitted to bring your own alcohol on the boat, only drinks purchased from the on board bar maybe consumed during a trip, including soft drinks.
No one believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be permitted to board a vessel.
Lockdown Loyalty Card T&C’s
- Lockdown Loyalty Card will be valid for one year from the date of restarting our cruises; all purchasers will be notified of this date via email so please look out for this and check spam/junk folders regularly. We cannot accept any
responsibility for purchasers not reading their email and validity cannot be extended or changed as a result.
- The purchaser’s name will be on the Lockdown Loyalty Card; this is the Named Person and the Named Person must be present for each cruise in order for the card to be used. Stuart Line Cruises reserve the right to ask for identification in order to verify this on the day.
- Lockdown Loyalty Card is valid for the following cruises only:
1. River Exe Cruise
2. Mini Coastal Cruise
3. Jurassic Coast Cruise
4. Day trip to Torquay or Brixham (Excluding July and August)
5. Winter River Exe Cruise
6. Festive Special Cruise (Excluding 24th, 25th , 26th and 31st December and 1 st January)
- Lockdown Loyalty Card is not valid for any of our Special Events.
- Lockdown Loyalty Card holds no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for money for any reason.
- Advance booking for all cruises is required, this should be done by phone or email – we cannot guarantee any spaces if you just turn up on the day with your card.
- Possession of Lockdown Loyalty Card does not guarantee availability on any given cruise and does not entitle the purchaser to any priority. Cruise spaces are subject to availability and you must book in advance.
- Once booked, if you decide you would no longer like to join that cruise you must give us a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. This notice should be given over the telephone or via email. If this notice period is not adhered to, the reserved places will still be deducted from your card.
- Once booked, if you decide that you wish to transfer the booking to another date or time, we require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. This notice should be given over the telephone or via email. If this notice period is not adhered to, the places will still be deducted from your card.
- Once booked, if you do not turn up for your cruise on the booked date and time without prior notice of 24 hours, the reserved places will be deducted from your card.
- In the event of the Lockdown Loyalty Card being lost, it cannot be replaced. Stuart Line Cruises hold a detailed record of all purchasers and how many ‘unused’ cruises remain on their card. You will still be able to redeem any unused cruises.
- Lockdown Loyalty Card entitles you to 10 spaces on the above specified cruises. There is no differentiation between adult and child spaces and there are no concessions available.