Re-opening our business safely during COVID-19
Advance Booking Advised
Reduced Passenger Numbers
Hand Sanitiser Available
Social Distancing in Place
Waiter Service Onboard
Respect Others Health & Safety
We are delighted to announce that, in line with the latest UK Government advice, we will be running boat trips again from 4th July.
Following comprehensive risk assessments across all areas of our business, we will be implementing a number of enhanced hygiene measures and guidance on social distancing which passengers are requested to adhere to during their visit. We politely ask that passengers adhere to the advice which we provide and show respect for our staff and fellow passengers, by doing the following:
- If you or anyone in your household has been experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new persistent cough or a change in sense of taste or smell) within the past 14 days, please don’t visit us. Please come back when everyone is well again.
- Maintain physical/ social distancing at all times when visiting us. Family members and others from the same household can be closer together. All others should strictly adhere to official guidance. This applies throughout our attraction including at our booking offices, when queuing at departure points and whilst on board our boats. Families/ groups from the same household are reminded to remain vigilant and respectful towards others around them.
- We are allocating seating positions on a first come, first served basis in the queue on the day of your cruise. Both decks of the vessel will be used. This is to ensure appropriate social distancing between family groups and individuals and we cannot accept any responsibility if you are unhappy with your allocated seat for any reason. Your health and safety and that of those around you is our top priority.
- To facilitate appropriate social distancing, we will limit our on board capacity appropriately. Advanced online booking is highly advisable in order to avoid disappointment and we ask that you are patient and understanding with these necessary operational adjustments.
- Face coverings/ masks are not essential but may be advisable for many people and we welcome their use, as appropriate.
- Wash your hands frequently, as appropriate. When you cough or sneeze, please cover your nose and mouth with a flexed elbow or tissue.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided at boarding points, prior to boarding, unless there is a medical reason as to why you cannot do so.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologise if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these necessary procedures.
- If you feel unwell whilst you are visiting us, you must inform a member of staff immediately.
- Advance online or telephone booking is highly recommended and we cannot guarantee space on cruises if you do just turn up on the day due to reduced capacity. Our booking office will be manned as usual but ticket sales/ collection will be available through the window in order to minimise face-to-face interaction.
- Passengers are asked to limit their movement around vessels during cruises. On board bars will be available via waiter/ waitress service. Our friendly Crew will be as efficient as possible and we ask for your patience with this.
- Visitors who are accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times and should ensure that they follow social distancing guidelines.
We believe that the measures we have in place, combined with compliance from our passengers and the general public, will help to control risks and that together, we can safely enjoy some much-needed leisure time.
Above all, we hope that you have remained safe and well throughout this incredibly strange chapter of our lives and we very much look forward to welcoming you aboard soon!
We have composed a list of frequently asked questions with our answers, which we hope will help to reassure and help you to plan your visit.
If you cannot find what you are looking for or have any further questions or concerns, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us – our friendly team are on hand to help via telephone or email.
We strongly recommend that you book your tickets online in advance, this will ensure that you are able to sail with us. If you just turn up on the day, we cannot guarantee being able to accommodate you due to our reduced capacity.
Our booking office will be staffed; however you will be unable to go inside. During peak times there will be a member of staff stood outside selling tickets and giving information. Pre-paid tickets will need to be collected from the window at the office and from there you will be shown to your departure point. At busy times there may be queues at the office so please adhere to social distancing at all times.
The crew will be wearing face masks/visors where appropriate.
Passengers are not required to wear face masks on board but are welcome to do so if they would like to.
Passengers will be required to queue at their boarding point, 2 metres apart from other family groups/individuals. Passengers will need to use the available hand sanitiser before boarding the vessel. A member of crew will show you to the next available seating.
Yes, toilet facilities will be open on both of our vessels for the duration of your cruise. There are hand washing facilities available for your use and the toilets will be cleaned thoroughly after every cruise and will be checked periodically throughout cruises.
As normal you are able to bring your own food on board, please use the bins provided or take your rubbish home with you.
We politely request that you do not bring any drinks on board with you, we are a licensed premises with a fully stocked bar, serving a wide range of drinks.
We will be accepting cash on board yes; the correct change is preferred if possible. Hand sanitiser will be available for use. There is an option to book a snacks and drinks package online when you purchase your tickets, this will limit the need for any payments to be made on board and therefore reduce risk of infection transmission.
Like normal we will be serving food and drinks via waitress/waiter service throughout cruises. Passengers are politely asked to remain in their seats where possible, so that the crew can come round and serve everyone, to avoid unnecessary movement of people on board during cruises.
We will be limiting our passenger numbers on both vessels to ensure that social distancing can be adhered to. There will be a limit on how many passengers we can seat on the each deck and passengers will be shown to the next available seating by a member of crew, this way the crew can be sure people are seated in appropriate positions. It will be down to passengers to adhere to advice offered by the crew, and passengers will be expected to accept a reasonable element of responsibility for their own safety and that of those around them.